Sadie currently works as the UX Designer at Arizona State University's Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law. Over the last year she has updated 70% of the College of Law websites to fit the ASU UX unity design system. She is currently working on her UX Certificate to enhance the digital experience for all users on and off the web. Using tools such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Figma, she is able to visually represent her designs and wireframes to clients before building in content mangement system, like Drupal and WordPress.
Web-base work (recent projects):
Working on the Marketing team Sadie is also responsible for assisting with additional graphic design work. This included digital and print designs such as digital boards, ads, event advertising, flyers, social media graphics, PowerPoints, programs, paper handouts, banners, invitations, etc.
- Admissions t-shirts, stickers, and handouts for admitted students
- Digital Program Guides for prospective Master students that will be partnered with an email nuture campaign.
- Invitations, paper programs, paper menu cards, and other design material for the O'Connor Justice prize.
- Digital event signage for graduations, holidays, orientations, etc.
- Organized and built the marketing material for our student run NBA Mock Trade Deadline Competition. The competition is intended to provide students with a realistic front office experience. Participating students will have the opportunity to simulate working in an NBA front office just before the NBA trade deadline and receive feedback from real NBA executives as judges.
- Women’s Leadership Flyer for Future Fifty for Justice Sotomayor